Sunday 10 November 2013

This is going to be my first real post, so bear with...
 Okay, so one of the things I love most in the world is music. All kinds of music but mostly (so I've been told) music for 17 year old boys. Bearing in mind this means bands like Two Door Cinema Club, Alt J, Bastille and Arctic Monkeys, I don't see it as a bad thing :) I am into the indie rock type stuff that's around, but I would never describe myself as indie- I love a bit of One Direction as much as the next girl.

Anyway, I have had a very exciting month so far (yes, I know its only the 11th) I have been very busy organising my entertainment for next year... So first I got tickets for The 1975, which I was VERY happy about. I have been a fan since Chocolate, and their album is amazing. 

Then I made a last minute decision to go and see Rizzle Kicks. They aren't my usual type of music, but I love their energy and personality and Jordan is just too gorgeous to miss. After having a quick look on twitter, ticketmaster and their website I found they were playing at Sheffield O2 Academy in February next year. Even better, the tickets were on sale the next day. So at 9am sharp I was logged on and ready to order.

It was only after both tickets had been posted I realised that they were the same week, in fact only two days apart! I think that is going to be a pretty awesome week...

Other gigs I'm going to:
X Factor Tour- Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
One Direction- Manchester City Etihad Stadium
The Vamps- Okay, I know the ticket aren't out yet but I definitely going!
Rizzle Kicks
The 1975


Please follow my amazing friend @katie1dwisker on twitter!




2 comments:

  1. And all of these your going too with me woooo. BRIONY YOU MENTIONED ME THANKYOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem Katie... get all your followers to subscribe!

      Delete